Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Status

Status is defined and determined by each culture, communities and even the countries, according of their own ranking methods.
In my country, we consider a person's status according to money, education, where they live, and family background. Despite of everything, everybody always have a friends from different status. More specific in the town, where I came from, we judge status according education and family background or reputation rather than money. Everybody try hard to get better education in order to get better jobs than the one their parents have. Although I would love not to be judge in any kind of status ranking, which is a utopia, I also play the role and try to full fill expectation that involve being well educated and taking care of my family reputation.

1 comment:

  1. We always follow the rules to live in our country because we don't have the power to change it to what we want to change.

    ReplyDelete